Growth, Innovation and a Secure Future
From a humble start of one golf tournament, to one of America's biggest golf tournament company – in just five years. Things have moved fast at COHC, Inc. and we're very excited about our future. We're continuing to grow and diversify at a rapid rate and we invite you to join us for the ride of your life!
How We Are Different?
We're not a big corporatation and nor do we want to be. We attract self-motivated, passionate people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for hard work. In return, we reward our people with the things that matter: great pay, an amazing office culture, solid career development and the ability to make a genuine impact.
Interested? Read on to learn about opportunities in your chosen field with COHC, Inc below.
Golf Course Representatives
We are always looking to grow our company and need quality people to work our events at tournaments and during daily play. If you have a burning desire to succeed and are self motivated, outgoing and professional, we should talk.
- We provide all of the tools to be sucessful, your success is only limited by your work ethic.
- You must be available to work weekends
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must able to handle money transactions
- You must have the highest standards for yourself and be the representative of our company.
You will be working with our partners, charities, golf course professionals and sponsors.
A knowledge of the game of golf is preferred but not required.
If you love the game of golf and want to help us, get in contact with us.
Our business development team is a rich and diverse group of sales professionals. We have people from many different backgrounds that share our passion for innovation and success. Sound like you? Here are a few key points:
- You'll work at the cutting-edge of a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You'll have access to a huge network of clients wanting to do deals
- You'll get the support needed to negotiate your deals
- You'll have ownership of your work and will be empowered to make decisions
- You get all the training, coaching, mentoring you need to be successful
If you think you've got what it takes to be a Business Development Manager, get in touch.
If Business Development is the heart of the company, Creative is definitely the soul. Every other day in our vibrant creative department seems to be a themed event or staff party. It's a fun place to work… and the work is fun! Here are a few key reasons to flex your creative muscle with COHC:
- You'll get to work at the forefront of digital creative in either editorial or design
- Be part of a vibrant, fun and fast-paced creative environment
- Have a varied and exciting workload (from creating daily deals to thinking up major marketing campaigns)
- You'll benefit from the support of a friendly and supportive team
If you're a motivated and talented copywriter, designer or editor with a great sense of humour, dust off your folio and drop us line.
Operations & Project Management
The Ops Team is the glue that holds everything together. In this fast-paced environment, it's simply amazing what our team gets done. And the rapid growth of our business means we’re always looking to add talented people to this dynamic team. A role with the Ops team could be for you if you want:
- Extremely varied tasks that ensures no two days are ever the same
- A high-speed environment that leads to plenty of juicy problems to solve
- To work for an innovator in an industry where you can literally blaze the trail as you go!
Sound like you? A seat in the Operations and Project Management office is waiting
Many of our greatest ideas and innovations have come from our Customer Service Team. They're our eyes and ears; helping us to find better ways to service our customers. What's more, Customer Service can be an excellent springboard for strong career development – right throughout the company.
Why you should consider a career in customer service:
- Casual, fun-loving atmosphere
- Vibrant team culture
- Great springboard to opportunities within the greater business
- Relaxed and informal dress code
- Email based interactions (no more headsets)
Like the sound of it? Customer Service could be the perfect place for you.
Marketing and Campaign Management
What an opportunity for budding marketeers. With over 100,000 subscribers across the Group, there's enormous opportunity to make your name in this dynamic team. Join COHC's marketing team, and you'll work across:
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Planning and Execution
- Customer Retention Marketing
- Social Media Engagement & Innovation
- Data Analytics and Insights
There's an enormous amount to sink your teeth into, so if you're an outstanding marketeer who's ready to make a real impact, get in touch.
A new business means new processes that need to be created and perfected. With COHC, Inc, you'll get to be an innovator by taking control and driving these processes and efficiencies. What's more, you'll get to clearly see the positive results of your work. Plus you'll get to work across multiple areas of finance, so your skill set will remain fresh and relevant. Areas you'll work in include:
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
If you're ready for an exciting and fast-paced role that has real scope for development, COHC, Incs. Accounts/Finance department is the place to be.
It's Your Move!
Whatever your area of expertise, we want your energy, excitement and positive attitude. But most of all, we want you to be passionate about what you do and about COHC, Inc.
Get in touch with us today.